Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Country/Region of Manufacture:||Turkey||Model:||Thalles Ride|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
- Fender American Special Stratocaster Strat CHROME HARDWARE SET Upgrades
- Squier by Fender J Mascis Jazzmaster Laurel Fingerboard Vintage White Basswood
- Brand new 6 string Hipshot A style brass chrome bass bridge 0.708 18mm bajo
- Mesa Boogie Flux-Five Overdrive EQ
- String Savers 6xSaddles GraphTech Ferraglide 11mm 2 3/16" Gold PG-8000-FG
- FERNANDES Function Order Model Vintage White JAPAN beautiful rare EMS F/S
- Mogami 2930, 2 Channel Snake Cable W/ Neutrik Gold TRS-M to XLR-M, 8 Ft.
- Hardcase - Percussion Case HNPA, 48,2 x 27,9 x 22,5 cm
- orange TH30C 2 Channel Combo Amplifier - Excellent Condition
- Eminence - PSD 3006-8 - 8 ohm - 2 Exit Horn Driver
- Burny Ls-350Pg Les Paul Type
- Sabian Crash Cymbal Brass 14 inches 41406X
- ELECTRO HARMONIX filter micro Q-TRON from japan (4439
- Thornton's Mailing Tubes with Caps, 4 x 12 , White, 15
- Ukulele Mahagony Wood with Bag By Zabel (23-inches) Free Shipping
- Smead PRESSBOARD FILE FOLDERS, 1 EXPANSION, 1-3-CUT TOP TAB, LETTER, BRT RED, 2
- Djembe Ivory Coast iroko vegan
- A ENSONIQ ESQ-1 Digital Wave Synthesizer Vintage Analog W CV PEDAL & STAND
- Gator Spirit Series Lightweight Clarinet Case White & Green GL-CLARINET-WG
- gold LION Z729 MESH PLATE TUBE ENGLAND 1950'S GENALEX WORK'S GREAT  EF86 6267
- Advanced Sakewood Letterwood Baroque purple Bow 4 4 outward camber Horse Hair
- Fender Japan JB62-58 3TS Electric Bass Guitar (Used)
- Champion Sports Megaphone 4-8W 400 Yard Range White
- VOX Mini Superbeetle Guitar Amplifier
- KRAMER Vanguard Pro FR-202 Randy Rhoads V Type, Made in Japan, a9077
- NEW! Charvel SKB San Dimas So-Cal Hardshell Case
- Mogami Quad 2534 Cable Neutrik Gold XLR-F XLR-M Orange 125 Feet 125 Ft
- KORG VOLCA FM DIGITALER FM SYNTHESIZER MIDI KEYBOARD STEP SEQUENCER SYNC I O
Feel free to check out the doodles Rose and I have created together. We hope they'll add a splash of colour to your life.
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at Matched Pair Vintage 1975 CTS 25k ohm Audio Taper Guitar Potentiometers 1 NOS. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery