Hey, I'm glad you found your way to my website about creating art with my daughter, Rose, along with other little people I teach Conservation. Welcome. Hopefully it'll add a splash of colour to your day.
Drawing, colouring and painting are great ways for children to express themselves especially if they haven't mastered the art of speech yet. The mind of a child is a magical place full of adventure and when translated through art, the results can be enchanting. We have so much fun doing this together and each picture tells its own, often higgledy piggledy, story. I hope you enjoy looking through our doodles and as much as we have done creating them.
Resulting from my workshops Teaching Children Conservation Through Art in nursery schools, I've just helped Mad Hatters win their first ever Award for doing so. Please visit ‘Conservation Workshops’ to find out more.
- Alesis TransActive Wireless 2 LN
- Ghetto Desk Sign Metal Iron 4lb
- New Other Texas Instruments TI-Nspire CX color Graphing Calculator
- Donner 2.4G DMX512 DJ Wireless Receiver+ Transmitter Unit Lighting Controller
- Kala KA-SKCGE-C Concert Ac EL Ukulele - Gloss UKE PAK
- YAMAHA E.Guitar SGV-300 USED with Soft Case
- Luna Fauna Series Dolphin Quilted Maple Concert Ukulele Purple
- Sound Wave Lab SAKURA Limited Guitar Effect pedal Japan Distortion
- Bacchus: Electric Bass WL-533 DLPB R NEW OTHER
- *NEW* Grass Roots / ESP G-AM-55MS Walnut Medium Scale 32" Jazz Bass W/GB
- Alhambra 1C classic guitar with gig bag rare beutiful JAPAN EMS F/S*
- Capet Number 8 4 Size Violin
- Red flame electric guitar WITH CASE (FREESHIPPING)
- 2-TONE ( Two Tone) Bad Cat Pedal Preamplifier Free Shipping
- Student Acoustique Violon size 1 8 Érable Épinette avec Étui Nœud Rosin green
Feel free to check out the doodles Rose and I have created together. We hope they'll add a splash of colour to your life.
I'm a creative person born with a passion for art which I seem to have passed onto my little girl. Teaching young children the paramount importance of Conservation and how to look after our planet better so that all life forms - humans, flora and fauna - can continue to thrive for future generations, is something we can do through drawing and painting and is essential to the success of our being.
Nurturing the relationship between Children's Art and Conservation is my quest. It's the sentiment behind the art that can be the learning.
My work background is in PR and I have a degree in Anthropology BSc from UCL which I found fascinating as it enabled me to focus my interests in Man’s Early Art, Conservation, Human Ecology and Primatology.
I learnt the ropes and honed my writing skills at, in my opinion, London's best PR agency
https://www.profilepublicrelations.com and outside this, I continued to develop my passion for art by taking courses at Birdseye Curly Tiger Poplar Wood Guitar Top set 21 x 14 x .435. Skills I hope will make this an enticing website for you browse.
"Diana prepares these sessions with obvious great care and thoughtfulness. She delivers them at just the right level for our pre-schoolers, and while she talks about creatures and animals that are endangered, along with what the children can do to help, we observe the impact these workshops are having on our children from the 'WOW' moments that happen during, and after, the workshops. Diana has a very respectful, caring attitude towards the children and they respond by soaking up the important information she's giving them. With the way Diana is teaching them conservation, the seeds that are being planted in their minds today will surely bare fruit in years to come and indeed help conserve our planet"
Mrs Elaine Chiverton
Owner of Mad Hatters Nursery